Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
An endodontic webinar hosted online by Dr. Daniel Flynn. Wednesday 22nd November 7:30 pm
What you'll achieve:
• The focus of the webinar will be a simplified method for managing complex curves and how to mix and match different file systems depending on the anatomy of each case.
• Everyone will have the same double curved 3-D printed tooth which unlike most plastic blocks and plastic teeth; this is a challenge to shape.
• You will learn the tactile controlled activation technique and other hints and tricks of how to successfully manage complex anatomy.
• You will be able to see the challenges of obturating curved canals and some simple tips of how to improve predictability.
• Feel free to use previously accessed extracted teeth.
£300 worth of Toothsaver products sent to you:
• Minikut files
• Toothsaver files
• GP Points #20 04 (max 1mm diameter)
• One-Fil® bioceramic sealer
• Paper points
• Irriflex tips
What you'll need to provide yourself:
• Endo Motor
• 10 Stainless steel handfiles
• Irrigation Syringe
If you're unable to provide the above, Toothsaver carries most of the products needed. Click the links below to purchase them:
If you already have these products let’s us know and we can customise your order.
Down Pack Device