Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
15 X 0.25g
Fiber Reinforced Composite For Dentine Replacement.
GC everX Posterior is a fibre-reinforced composite designed to be used as dentine replacement in conjunction with conventional a composite such as G-ænial Posterior/ Essentia used as enamel replacement.
Indications: everX Posterior
- Cavities with 3 surfaces or more to be restored
- Cavities with missing cusps
- Deep cavities (including class I, II and endodontically treated teeth)
- Cavities after amalgam replacement (especially since amalgam placement often leads to initiation of crack and cusp fracture)
- Cavities where onlays & inlays would also be indicated
Note: GC EverX Posterior should always be covered with a layer of light-cured composite.
- Short fibres prevent and stop the progression of fractures in the restoration
- Fracture toughness equivalent to dentin and almost double to any composite will bring unsurpassed strength to the restoration
- Minimal horizontal shrinkage as fibres contribute to shrinkage reduction in the direction of their orientation
- 4 to 5 mm increments can be cured simultaneously
- Reliable bond to overlaying composite as well as to the tooth structure