Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Standard and non-standard sizes of Gutta Percha points, from Cerkamed, Diadent, Sure-Endo.
ML.029 Gutta percha points are millimetre marked and laser inspected.
• The +/- .029 diameter tolerance ensures an excellent fit to the file.
• Cadmium free, latex free, radiopaque and hand rolled
• Each size is colour coded
• Length = 28 mm +/- 1
• Using a laser beam, each DiaDent ML.029 point is individually inspected for diameters at D3 and D16.
• ISO and ADA standard only requires 0.01 mm incremental measurement units. DiaDent uses 0.001 mm increments.
Designed to be used as auxiliary points to the master cone technique
• Extra fine taper
• Hand Jig Rolled
Non-standardsed gutta percha (GP) for use with VS flexi blue or for obturation of narrow canals.
Ideally used with gutta cutter or blade to modify to ideally fit canal system.