Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The file is highly flexible, however, its surface is specifically hard and roughened by EMD process.
Thanks to this exclusive combination of characteristics and a rectangular cross-section, NEONITI features superior cutting edges, a built-in abrasive surface, and progressive flexibility, resulting in a great combination of cutting efficiency and superb resistance to fatigue.
- Single file for a complete root canal treatment
- High resistance to fracture
- Good cutting efficiency
- Efficient removal of debris
- Anti-screwing effect
- Suitable for easy or complex canals (curved, thin, calcified)
- Appropriate for endodontic treatment or retreatment
- With respect of the canal anatomy (no transportation)
- Possible precurving in case of difficult canal access